* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* DTTUSA Store

Get your DTTUSA SWAG here. All proceeds go toward keeping this site online. Go NOW!

Sponsors

* Recent Posts/Topics

Re: Filed form I 130 now what by Schatzie10
[May 19, 2019, 04:38:56 pm]

Re: Bringing my Spouse and stepdaughter by D-mo
[May 18, 2019, 01:23:31 pm]

Re: Filed form I 130 now what by D-mo
[May 18, 2019, 01:00:14 pm]

Re: Petitioner died while Visa interview is scheduled by D-mo
[May 18, 2019, 12:57:14 pm]

Re: Petitioner died while Visa interview is scheduled by armando123
[May 08, 2019, 08:42:07 am]

* Top Topics

* Calendar Information

* Calendar

June 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[16] 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

* Most Appreciated Members

D-mo D-mo
TuBabyTierna TuBabyTierna
mexicana mexicana
marcfranc marcfranc
Twincactus Twincactus

* Latest Poll

• Do you like you spouse to be jealous?
  • Dot yes
  • 6 (14%)
  • Dot a little bit
  • 21 (50%)
  • Dot no
  • 15 (35%)
  • Total Members Voted: 42
  • View Topic

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Disaster struck but I fought back!!!!!  (Read 23830 times)

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
Disaster struck but I fought back!!!!!
« on: May 02, 2012, 06:14:47 am »
In the early hours of February 13th, my soon to ex-wife left our family home and went to the police station and said this.

Verbatim.
I am from the DR. He brought me back and married me. He has been increasingly abusive. He has been very controlling and insist that i do a series of household chores everyday. He installed an application on our phones, A walkie talkie voxer that tells him where I am. He insisted that i pick up the phone immediately when he called. he also check my e-mail and resricted my access to money.
on 2/10/12 when began to argue. he pinned me to the floor, grabbed me by the hair and slammed my head on the floor several times. He then hit me on the side of the face, picked me up by the head of my hair and pushed me to the ground again.
Reported to the police (2 and a half days later). and they are investigating. (I never spoke to the police). I fled to the home of a friend. He cut of my cell phone and closed the bank accounts.
I speak very little english and Gregory did not permit me to take english classes or work outside the home. I am currently undergoing fertility treatment because he wants me to have a baby. The same day of the incident, I had surgery to improve my fertility.
When found out i told my sister that he hit he said that there are no bruises.

FridayGreg Washington
Evelyn has been here since 6/2008. K-1 visa, We have a lot to do in a short period of time. Wedding, adjust status, etc. I have hard proof to show many of the the things she said is false.

limited access to money:I can show that she was added to the bank account in 9/2008 after she obtained a S.S. card.

He did not permit me to take english classes: I have over 100 cancelled checks for payments to a PRIVATE tutor that came to our house. First check was in 10/2008, the last was 7-2010. Almost 2 years. I have 2 cancelled checks for 2 15 week semesters of english classes also.

Some other things doesn't make sense. if doesn't make sense than it's probably not true.

She said i have been increasingly abusive since she has been here. That's so ridiculous. Her mother has visited and stayed for weeks on 2 separate occasions. Her sister visited twice, on one occasion, I bought her plane ticket because her brother and his wife and their 2 kids visited from Santo Domingo for the holidays of 2010 and I wanted them to all be together. We had a great time and even went a photo studio to take family photos( can be seen still on my facebook page. For those that are my facebook friends, I have dozens of pictures of our lives together. That is not the face of an abused woman.

She said i was very controlling.
I bought her a car even before she came here. My wife got her drivers permit in the DR. 2 MONTHS BEFORE SHE CAME HERE. had no driving experience. She would need a car to get around and learn her new enviorment and get Juan to school, shop, etc.
Since I work so much, it was important that she had some independence. I didn't take the car keys with me to make her stay home when I was gone and since she had full access to the bank account, she shopped alot. The whole walk-in closet is full of her clothes and a guest bedroom closet also.

FridayGreg Washington
She has travelled alone 4 times. What controlling husband would allow his wife to do that? Summer 2009, we all went to the DR together. i stayed for 10 days and she stayed for another 3 weeks. Christmas 2009 she went to Conneticut to stay with her sister and aunt. Summer of 2011 again we went to the DR together, I returned after 2 weeks she stayed for another 2 and a half weeks. And again holidays 2011 I had to work and she went to Florida to visit her aunt and they had a mini fam reunion. If i was so controlling, I would not allow her to leave alone and if i was so abusive, why would you return when you were with so many family members..

FridayGreg Washington
On 2/10/2012. That was day of the egg retrieval. We just spent 9 days of fertility treatments. 4 injections a day for 9 days. She was under anesethesia and narcotics and of course high doses of 3 different hormones. That was finished at 1 pm. We went to subway, ate and she went to sleep. At 4, she said she was going to pick up Juan from school and I said stay in bed, you can't drive, I'll get him and then go to Sams club to buy some food for Juan so he could put food in the microwave because you should stay off your feet. She went back to bed . I picked up Juan and he said the application is due today. This is a program that allow kids who have good grades to go to college while in high school. He had straight A's. He had to write an essay that he and I worked on for weeks. So I went home to get the application instead of going to sams club. I grab the packet and notice that the application was late and we missed the deadline. I told evelyn and I just went to sams club.
She began to send me voxer messages as I driving but I don't realize until i'm at sams club. When saw that, I call instead of sending a walkie talkie message. She would not answer the phone, the cell phone or home phone. She kept asking me where is the pain medications. The bottle was on the nightstand next to her. I went shopping and when I returned home she had left the house, SO now I'm upset. She had specific insructions not to drive for 24 hours due to the medication. I call her, she doesn't answer so I send a voxer message telling her to come home. When she came home, I asked her 2 things, why are you driving and why didn't you pick up the phone. She turned into a monster.

FridayGreg Washington
The arguement began and she grabbed my shirt I told her very firmly to let me go several times. She didn't so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hands away. My shirt ripped and I took it off and she feel on her butt. I walked out of the room and she followed yelling at me in spanish. I said no mas no mas, she stopped and went back in the bedroom and i went to the first floor. I cooked for us and Juan and i ate. She had more meds to take to get ready for the embryo transfer, I made sure she understood how to take everything and she said Ok.
In the morning, I gave her a shot of progesterone and made sure she took all of her meds. I went to work 11-11. Came home and she was sleep and Juan and I watched TV.
The next day, I gave her another shot and made sure she took her meds. The embryologist called and said we only have one embryo and the transfer is scheduled for monday 2/13. I told evelyn and she said ok. i worked from 11-11 and when I came home she was gone. On monday she came back the house with the police to take her clothing, the same day of the embryo transfer. And i couldn't talk to her.

3 days later I get a TRO. I'm accused of beating her and I have to vacate my home. I get a copy of the police report and she discribes the beating again. After all she said i did, the only injury is "a small scratch on the wrist". No bruising to the face, No swelling to the face and bump on the head.

Bring Your Dominican Family to the USA - Dominicans to the USA

Disaster struck but I fought back!!!!!
« on: May 02, 2012, 06:14:47 am »

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
Re: Disaster struck but I fought back!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 06:28:43 am »
The first TRO hearing was a few weeks after I was served. I hire a shark for an atty. He was expensive but he was recommended to me. Even though my bank account almost cleaned out on Feb 13th.  by my wife, I was able scrape enough dough for him. I meet with him and believes we have a great case. I give him all my evidence to dispute her allegations and we came out with a game plan. First think is prove that she is a liar and then a fraud.
My wife met a dominican woman in November and they became instant friends. She is different than my wife, she is the independent type. She owned property in the DR and had her own business. She married and came here to Ohio. The first time I meet her and her husband, they seemed ok but as I look back I think he is going to have his own problems. He asked for my advise on something. He has a step-daughter and told me that she will not listen to him. He would tell to do something and she just ignores him. He saw how Juan and I interact and thought I could give him some tips. My thoughts were she doesn't respect you because your wife might not respect you, my words were, just keep trying.

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 06:42:14 am »
She took my wife to the police station to HELP AND TRANSLATE a bogus police report. She then took her to file a TRO against me 3 days later. Since my wife claimed "He did not permit me to take english classes". She needed her to translate the order. Keep in mind, they just met in November. My wife allowed to influence her to the point that she would write flat out lies. Things that I can prove.
So the first hearing begins. My wife want to use her friend, the one that took her to the police station to translate. When atty discovered that fact, he asked for a continuence, a certified court translator and a 3 hour block of time, not a 1 hour block. He explained to me his rational for that because he saw that I was wanting to get this going.
So now I have to wait a few home weeks.... that's bull. She is living for free in my home. I'm paying all the bills, as I have always but now with no benefit for me.
But now, her atty asked for a continuance and it was granted. Now I have to wait until May 1st.

Offline Flisa125

• Mamajuana
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: NONE
  • Visa Type: NONE
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 06:53:55 am »
WOW GD!!! That's a lot to digest. How things can change?

I wish you nothing but the best as you overcome this issue. Keep us posted.
"Days are scrolls: write on them only what you want remembered!"
- Bchya Ibn Pakuda

Offline Raphael

• Habichuela con Dulce
  • Easy baby, people are looking!
    • View Profile
    • BROOKLYN
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 07:13:34 am »
Gregory, You're a sharp, optimistic, and a go-getter individual. I am confident that justice will prevail in your favor! Do not and I repeat, do not let this episode hinder any plans you have for yourself. Live and enjoy life! Do not waste your time sobering over this idiotic bullshit! And don't forget to seek out new adventures! Peace, my friend! 

:domrep:

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 07:15:04 am »
Between Feb and now, I go through every emotion that exist. Depression, anxiety then to anger. For those that know me personally, They can't fathom what is going on. for those that have interact with us can not believe she could say those things about me. An abuser?? straight up character atack that I can't let slide.

On April 30th my atty filed for an annulment, not a divorce but an annulment based on marriage/visa fraud. Stating that she entered this marriage to gain entry into this country. She can not gain anything including she has to return all the money she took, she cannot retain any marital assests including the SUV, my pension, etc....
And the the most important thing.

"THAT THIS CASE BE REFFERED TO INS AND HOME LAND SECURITY FOR FURTHER ACTION"

Since this was filed 2 days ago, my wife wasn't serve yet. My atty gave her atty a copy of the filing before the hearing. She must have thought,oh.. they ain't playing.
soon after that, my atty came and told me that she has decided to DROP THE DV CASE....PERIOD. AND SHE MUST VACATE MY HOME BY JULY1st. I must pay some spousal support and the initial hearing for the annulment is August 28th. I plan on having a party sometime in July. I will celebrate a birthday and regain a huge part of my life from a scandelous woman.
Now for the hearing yesterday, It began in a strange way. My neighbors are there, the parents of Juan's best friend. the mother is an Akron police officer. I see them and they cut thier eyes the other way, ummmm.ok. They actually ride the elevator with me and it's complete silence. She had a folder with pictures and I could only see them out of the corner of my eye. When we got to the floor, she goes to speak to folks that have gathered for my wife... WTF. police report already says, "no facial injuries". So what could the pics show?

When My atty arrives, I tell him of this strange developement and goes to investigate.
He returns with the pictures of my wife, the ones that were taken the night she mad out the police report. And his reaction is comical, 15-20 pictures, they show absolutly nada. Multiple shots of her face. He walked back out to discuss the matters with her atty and I imagine that she saw the pics for the first time that day also because in the first hearing she didn't have them.

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 07:21:00 am »
 I was torn about the fact that she stays in my home for another 2 months which will be 6 in total. As I shack up with my nana. But the end is near. Juan, my step-son and I were close. it is to his benefit that they stay until he finishes the school year. That was my home before the marriage and use used fraud and lies to have me removed. 

Offline lizb65

• Brugal
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: New York
  • Visa Type: k1
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 07:25:50 am »
Im so sorry that you have to through this..keep your head up..I hope she gets what she deserves

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 07:33:03 am »
I have not had a conversation with her 4 months. I have no idea want she wants or what she plans to do. BUT I DON'T CARE NOW. If she stays in Akron where she has no family, goes back to the DR where she spent most of her Life except for the last 3 plus years. She has family in CONN. AND FLORIDA.

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 07:45:33 am »
As I look back, I saw ONE RED FLAG. i posted about a friend whose wife was talking to some one on facebook. That was my wife.
His name is Alison Marte and I still have copies of the convos.

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 10:38:21 am »
A friend of my wife. someone that she goes to church with, kept in contact soon after all this happened but not lately. She told me that she got up in front of the congregation at church at told everyone (the lies). Eventhough she is a friend of my wife she told me that she doesn't believe her story. She said once Evelyn began getting all the attention and sympathy, she was the center of attention and seem to love it. She has seen us together and can sense my character and hers.

Offline angelica

• Habichuela con Dulce
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 10:43:06 am »
Greg,

The DV charge is dropped (Thank God!)
She is in the house until July1. The annulment hearing starts in August. And in the mean time you are legally seperated, and your paying spousal support (or whatever responsibilities you have). It this correct? I'm just trying to put it all together to see where you are at now.

First off, kudos to you! I am speechless. I applaud you for keeping a straight head, and taking this on in a professional way because I can imagine that you were devastated and angry inside. The truth always prevails, and God was on your side. I wish you the best, and as Rapha said, apart from this, continue moving forward in your life. I wish you nothing but the best, now and in the future, you have so much to offer.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:45:22 am by angelica »
CR-1
10/03/08 - rec'd (VSC)
10/07/08 - NOA 1
10/13/08 - updated
10/27/08 - updated
10/28/08 - updated
05/12/09 - NOA2
05/14/09 - entered into system at NVC
05/28/09 - choice of agent emailed
05/28/09 - AOS fee paid online
06/01/09 - AOS mailed
06/02/09 - AOS received
06/05/09 - AOS entered in NVC system
06/11/09 - COA accepted
06/12/09 - IV bill rec'd
06/12/09 - IV bill paid
06/16/09 - DS230 mailed
06/17/09 - False RFE mailed for DS-230
06/17/09 - DS230 received
06/17/09 - AOS completed
07/01/09 - CASE COMPLETE :)
07/16/09 - Medical Exam Done

K-3
10/22/08 - rec'd (VSC)
10/28/08 - updated
05/12/09 - NOA2
05/18/09 - SDO# rec'd
05/18/09 - hard copy sent as well as electronically
05/19/09 - electronic copy received
05/27/09 - hard copy received and qualified for cita

08/03/09 - cita APPROVED !

08/07/09 - visa in hand (sti)

I-751
07/27/11 - rec'd (VSC)
07/29/11 - NOA
08/01/11 - cashed check
09/09/11 - Bio letter rec'd
10/03/11 - Biometrics appt.

Offline sonny1022

• Brugal
  • Forgiveness; queen of all virtues. hardest to find
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: red neck, Alabama
  • Visa Type: CR1
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 10:43:47 am »

..My wife met a dominican woman in November and they became instant friends. She is different than my wife, she is the independent type....

I could never understand that crap. why is it when our SO come the united state meet a fellow domincan(s), they go ga ga over them  :mur: throwing all caution to the wind.  wifey pulled that once, you guys remember my post about the brother of this spanish chick wifey had suddenly befriended. Moron made a past at her several times.
 I ask her to terminate the friendship with the chick because of the danger it posed. Eventually she did, but some of you called me controlling for doing that. I saw it as a man who had made an investment that was being threatned. In your case GD, that chick she met in November was an immediate threat to your marriage. Sorry for all the trouble this has caused you. 
******AOS******
7/2011................Mailed 751 form
8/2011................NOA 1 , CR extended 1 yr
12/27/11.............Biometric appointment(wife out of country)
2/15/12..............New Biometric appointment
3/22/12..............Permanent green card

**************Citizenship******
11/2012........... paper work sent
1/19/13............Biometric for wifey
3/19/13.............Citizenship interview

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 10:48:03 am »
Greg,

She is in the house until July1. The annulment hearing starts in August. And in the mean time you are legally seperated, and your paying spousal support (or whatever responsibilities you have). It this correct? I'm just trying to put it all together to see where you are at now.

First off, kudos to you! I am speechless. I applaud you for keeping a straight head, and taking this on in a professional way because I can imagine that you were devastated and angry inside. The truth always prevails, and God was on your side. I wish you the best, and as Rapha said, apart from this, continue moving forward in your life. I wish you nothing but the best, now and in the future, you have so much to offer.

You are correct on all points. And the house note, all utilities, cell phone, car notes and insurance. She and her son are on my medical also.

Offline angelica

• Habichuela con Dulce
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012, 10:58:39 am »
Greg,

You are correct on all points. And the house note, all utilities, cell phone, car notes and insurance. She and her son are on my medical also.

Gotta ya'...
I am hoping and praying for you on that annulment   :luv:
CR-1
10/03/08 - rec'd (VSC)
10/07/08 - NOA 1
10/13/08 - updated
10/27/08 - updated
10/28/08 - updated
05/12/09 - NOA2
05/14/09 - entered into system at NVC
05/28/09 - choice of agent emailed
05/28/09 - AOS fee paid online
06/01/09 - AOS mailed
06/02/09 - AOS received
06/05/09 - AOS entered in NVC system
06/11/09 - COA accepted
06/12/09 - IV bill rec'd
06/12/09 - IV bill paid
06/16/09 - DS230 mailed
06/17/09 - False RFE mailed for DS-230
06/17/09 - DS230 received
06/17/09 - AOS completed
07/01/09 - CASE COMPLETE :)
07/16/09 - Medical Exam Done

K-3
10/22/08 - rec'd (VSC)
10/28/08 - updated
05/12/09 - NOA2
05/18/09 - SDO# rec'd
05/18/09 - hard copy sent as well as electronically
05/19/09 - electronic copy received
05/27/09 - hard copy received and qualified for cita

08/03/09 - cita APPROVED !

08/07/09 - visa in hand (sti)

I-751
07/27/11 - rec'd (VSC)
07/29/11 - NOA
08/01/11 - cashed check
09/09/11 - Bio letter rec'd
10/03/11 - Biometrics appt.

Offline His Shorty

• Brugal
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: in pa with me!
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 11:13:38 am »
like angelica i am praying to, don't forget que dios aprieta pero no ahorca!
Met my hubby in 2001
1st trip as couples 8/18/09
been going 4 his b-day almost every year...
Sent the petition on 11/13/09
2nd trip 2 c my baby 2/2/10
Petition approved on 2/26/10
sent to Santo Domingo on 3/5/10
hard copy received on 3/15/10
approved on 3/16/10
found out about cita 5/24/10
7/07/10 CITA
placed on AP,
letter sent on oct 01 2010
approved on oct 18th
wohooo!
biometrics appt on july 25th 2011
interview on nov. 02, 2011!!!!
aos approved
received card 10 days later!

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 01:35:27 pm »
As I mentioned, she was taking high dose hormones the night she claimed I hit her. As you read, she left the home, driving hours after receiving anesthesia-diprovan and versed along with narcotics morphine during the procedure and vicodin.
As I did research on fertility drugs and emotional side effects. I was blown away. I have save several blogs and medical articles. Here is one.

Fertility Drugs and Your Emotions
by Pattie Hughes | More from this Blogger
One of the biggest side effects of taking fertility drugs is the emotional aspect. Women taking fertility drugs often report mood swings as severe as those experienced during pregnancy. This takes a toll on the woman and her partner.
It should come as no surprise that fertility drugs cause mood swings. Remember that all fertility drugs change the hormone levels in the body, specifically estrogen. This change in hormone levels is responsible for the ups and downs of your mood.

Some women find the intensity of the mood swings surprising. They tend to come on suddenly and can be provoked by seemingly mild issues. You may find that you blow up easily at your husband for things that would never have bothered you prior to taking the medication. Moments later, you may find you are reduced to tears.
You can mention the side effects to your doctor. Maybe he will try another drug. More often, there isn't much that you can do from a medical perspective. The problem will resolve on its own when you stop taking the medication. Of course, by then you will likely be pregnant and then you will have a whole new set of emotional issues to deal with.

Offline mamacita

• Moro
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: en mi suenos
  • Visa Type: none
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 01:40:41 pm »
But the drugs would not explain her continuous behavior...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:49:17 pm by mamacita »
Libras reveal just enough of themselves to let you know they're interested and conceal enough to keep you intrigued.

No Ordinary Love~ Sade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WcWHZc8s2I

Offline lizb65

• Brugal
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: New York
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 01:42:34 pm »
GD do you think this is why she is acting this way?

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 01:49:35 pm »
Like mama said, that would not explain her actions now. But as I posted previously, she now has a bunch of people making her the center of attention and getting sympathy. Backtracking and humbling herself will not happen.

* Please help!

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 236
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Latest Members

* Board Statistics

• stats Total Members: 2514
  • stats Total Posts: 236863
  • stats Total Topics: 11568
  • stats Total Categories: 6