* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* DTTUSA Store

Get your DTTUSA SWAG here. All proceeds go toward keeping this site online. Go NOW!

Sponsors

* Recent Posts/Topics

Re: Filed form I 130 now what by Schatzie10
[May 19, 2019, 04:38:56 pm]

Re: Bringing my Spouse and stepdaughter by D-mo
[May 18, 2019, 01:23:31 pm]

Re: Filed form I 130 now what by D-mo
[May 18, 2019, 01:00:14 pm]

Re: Petitioner died while Visa interview is scheduled by D-mo
[May 18, 2019, 12:57:14 pm]

Re: Petitioner died while Visa interview is scheduled by armando123
[May 08, 2019, 08:42:07 am]

* Top Topics

* Calendar Information

* Calendar

June 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[16] 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

* Most Appreciated Members

D-mo D-mo
TuBabyTierna TuBabyTierna
mexicana mexicana
marcfranc marcfranc
Twincactus Twincactus

* Latest Poll

• Do you like you spouse to be jealous?
  • Dot yes
  • 6 (14%)
  • Dot a little bit
  • 21 (50%)
  • Dot no
  • 15 (35%)
  • Total Members Voted: 42
  • View Topic

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Disaster struck but I fought back!!!!!  (Read 23831 times)

Offline mamacita

• Moro
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: en mi suenos
  • Visa Type: none
Re: Disaster struck but I fought back!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 01:55:20 pm »
Like mama said, that would not explain her actions now. But as I posted previously, she now has a bunch of people making her the center of attention and getting sympathy. Backtracking and humbling herself will not happen.

Everything happens for a reason. Just keep your head up...

I'm dedicating this song to you my amigo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Lwh5k-TkY
Libras reveal just enough of themselves to let you know they're interested and conceal enough to keep you intrigued.

No Ordinary Love~ Sade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WcWHZc8s2I

Bring Your Dominican Family to the USA - Dominicans to the USA

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 01:55:20 pm »

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 01:58:01 pm »
Like mama said, that would not explain her actions now. But as I posted previously, she now has a bunch of people making her the center of attention and getting sympathy. Backtracking and humbling herself will not happen.

Thanks ma, I love that song. That's old school, like me. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline mamacita

• Moro
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: en mi suenos
  • Visa Type: none
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 01:59:58 pm »

Thanks ma, I love that song. That's old school, like me. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got an old soul!!!
Libras reveal just enough of themselves to let you know they're interested and conceal enough to keep you intrigued.

No Ordinary Love~ Sade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WcWHZc8s2I

Offline Raphael

• Habichuela con Dulce
  • Easy baby, people are looking!
    • View Profile
    • BROOKLYN
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 03:03:24 pm »
She has family in CONN. AND FLORIDA.
...And her excuse for not taking her behind to Connecticut or Florida is what?

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 07:08:36 pm »

It's one of many questions that I will never have an answer to. Keep in mind, I have not talked to her in almost 4 months.
I would think, since she stated how bad thinks were, that she would get out of Ohio as fast as possible. I understand that her son has a few weeks left in school. But this past December when she was in Florida for Christmas(yea, this controlloing husband allowed her to travel without me to see family, the first people she would tell about being abused). She could have stayed then.
Lies, all lies.

Offline Raphael

• Habichuela con Dulce
    • View Profile
    • BROOKLYN
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 07:16:14 pm »
Lies, all lies.
...And Karma is a bitch!

Offline Vandross

• View Profile
  • Location of my SO: San Cristobal
  • Visa Type: CR-1
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 08:18:16 pm »
I remember a young guy from NC from this site had the same problem whereas his girl turned psychotic and had to be put into a psych ward after taking some hormone treatments as well.

Second, have you investigated whether this new friend was Bisexual?  Weird how she doesn't compel her daughter to respect her husband.

Third, it's possible that because of your work schedule she befriended another male to take of the emotional slack that you may been lacking because you were busy preparing for your future and longevity.

Most Dominican Women are not capable of comprehending stability, respect, honor, integrity and planning for the future..Although I remember your wife being a little bit older, we unfortunately still have to control their friends and actions because they have no concept of being happy, peace and well being...Don't believe me?  Just go to DR and look at how they live.

We are a product of our environment.

Offline Cantinflas

• Concon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 08:24:32 pm »
I remember a young guy from NC from this site had the same problem whereas his girl turned psychotic and had to be put into a psych ward after taking some hormone treatments as well.

Second, have you investigated whether this new friend was Bisexual?  Weird how she doesn't compel her daughter to respect her husband.

Third, it's possible that because of your work schedule she befriended another male to take of the emotional slack that you may been lacking because you were busy preparing for your future and longevity.

Most Dominican Women are not capable of comprehending stability, respect, honor, integrity and planning for the future..Although I remember your wife being a little bit older, we unfortunately still have to control their friends and actions because they have no concept of being happy, peace and well being...Don't believe me?  Just go to DR and look at how they live.

You're not talking about mlacen, are you?  his case was even worst his wife tried to commit suicide, GD almost got there I think his ex had found a friend to service her before she gets to that point.

Offline Vandross

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2012, 08:30:35 pm »

You have to understand the Dominican mindset..95% of the people there get up in the morning thinking about how to get over on the next person.

Hence, it's easier to live rent free and humiliate her husband rather than living with her family and having to get a real job.  They don't have morals like Americans do...

"Pull yourself up by the bootstraps"..."Stand and Deliver"  "Keep pushing and never say die"  Those types of sayings don't exist in DR.  They had a president about 50 years ago that made it legal to f%ck the wife of any living man and before that they were conquered by Haiti..

That should tell you all you need to know.

Offline Vandross

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 08:33:46 pm »

You're not talking about mlacen, are you?  his case was even worst his wife tried to commit suicide, GD almost got there I think his ex had found a friend to service her before she gets to that point.

Sounds familiar but I don't think that was his name..He was really friendly with D-MO..a young Dominican guy like 23 years old who brought his wife over.

Offline Cantinflas

• Concon
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 08:37:58 pm »

You have to understand the Dominican mindset..95% of the people there get up in the morning thinking about how to get over on the next person.

Hence, it's easier to live rent free and humiliate her husband rather than living with her family and having to get a real job.  They don't have morals like Americans do...

"Pull yourself up by the bootstraps"..."Stand and Deliver"  "Keep pushing and never say die"  Those types of sayings don't exist in DR.  They had a president about 50 years ago that made it legal to f%ck the wife of any living man and before that they were conquered by Haiti..

That should tell you all you need to know.

Haiti back then was a powerful country when we occupy the Dominican Republic, Haiti is the first black nation to take their Independence and go on to help Simon Bolivar the father of South America. Stop this madness about Haiti already.

Haiti has been ruined because of the cowards for Presidents we've had for the past 100 years.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:41:11 pm by Cantinflas »

Offline Vandross

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2012, 08:41:00 pm »

..My wife met a dominican woman in November and they became instant friends. She is different than my wife, she is the independent type....

I could never understand that crap. why is it when our SO come the united state meet a fellow domincan(s), they go ga ga over them  :mur: throwing all caution to the wind.  wifey pulled that once, you guys remember my post about the brother of this spanish chick wifey had suddenly befriended. Moron made a past at her several times.
 I ask her to terminate the friendship with the chick because of the danger it posed. Eventually she did, but some of you called me controlling for doing that. I saw it as a man who had made an investment that was being threatned. In your case GD, that chick she met in November was an immediate threat to your marriage. Sorry for all the trouble this has caused you.

+1

Same thing happened to me and it was immediately addressed.  I had to change phone numbers and all.

The women on this site don't like when you take charge like that because as women petitioners they won't have the same iron fist!

Offline miguelito

• Concon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2012, 09:30:17 pm »

Sounds familiar but I don't think that was his name..He was really friendly with D-MO..a young Dominican guy like 23 years old who brought his wife over.
No, you talk about SomeGuy, Daniel.

Offline Goodjessie004

• Presidente
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 12:49:26 pm »
Wow, what a deceiving way to repay all your kindness....

I admire your character, and ability to maintain your composure. Despite of it all, God is doing you a favor by removing the trash from your life. So lets cheer for your new beginning free of lies and deception.

Offline D-mo

• Global Moderator
  • Mamajuana
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 01:16:00 pm »

No, you talk about SomeGuy, Daniel.

Yes, that was SG's wife. I felt bad for her, and SG having to do all that he did. I can tell you that he certainly loves his wife and she certainly loves him though. I wouldn't wish what they went through on anyone!

D-mo
"You can't fix stupid"  Ron White

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 02:02:48 pm »
I just had a brainstorm. Can I bring a civil law suit for a false TRO? In a marriage. I'll ask my atty. 

Offline D-mo

• Global Moderator
  • Mamajuana
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 02:34:42 pm »
I just had a brainstorm. Can I bring a civil law suit for a false TRO? In a marriage. I'll ask my atty.

GD, You can sue someone for pretty much anything as far as I know. To me, this would fall under emotional distress, slander and fraud among other things. All of which damages could be awarded.

D-mo
"You can't fix stupid"  Ron White

Offline gdwash717

• Concon
  • HEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2012, 04:37:39 pm »

GD, You can sue someone for pretty much anything as far as I know. To me, this would fall under emotional distress, slander and fraud among other things. All of which damages could be awarded.

D-mo

I most def look in to it. She caused so much emotional, physical and financial harm through deception.

Offline ElDuroBulldog

• Red Flag Spotter King
  • sancocho
  • WOMANfelipa is a LOSER!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2012, 06:53:02 pm »

D-mo

I most def look in to it. She caused so much emotional, physical and financial harm through deception.
Let it go........your Lawyer will cost more than what you will get from her.....IF you get anything at all.

It's over so count your blessings.

Best revenge: do whatever it takes to send her back!.
jahfelipa wants the A&E Forum deleted yet can't stop reading it and posting on it.....what a WHINER, CRYBABY AND.......:

(Notice the members laughing at him....HAHAHA. )

Offline Raphael

• Habichuela con Dulce
    • View Profile
    • BROOKLYN
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2012, 07:47:21 pm »
Let it go...

For your sanity!
Best revenge: do whatever it takes to send her back!
Too late for that! She acquired citizenship and her ass is staying!

* Please help!

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 247
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Latest Members

* Board Statistics

• stats Total Members: 2514
  • stats Total Posts: 236863
  • stats Total Topics: 11568
  • stats Total Categories: 6