* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* DTTUSA Store

Get your DTTUSA SWAG here. All proceeds go toward keeping this site online. Go NOW!

Sponsors

* Recent Posts/Topics

Petitioner died while Visa interview is scheduled by armando123
[January 17, 2019, 07:17:02 am]

Hi everyone!! by MasterOfPuppets91
[January 06, 2019, 06:30:45 pm]

Do you have any pets? by MasterOfPuppets91
[January 06, 2019, 06:20:13 pm]

Re: Getting married on a B1/B2 visa - need guidance by D-mo
[December 28, 2018, 07:15:18 pm]

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE US EMBASSY IN SANTO DOMINGO by RedaKemp
[December 24, 2018, 01:41:55 am]

* Top Topics

* Calendar Information

* Calendar

January 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

* Most Appreciated Members

D-mo D-mo
TuBabyTierna TuBabyTierna
mexicana mexicana
marcfranc marcfranc
Twincactus Twincactus

* Latest Poll

• Do you like you spouse to be jealous?
  • Dot yes
  • 6 (14%)
  • Dot a little bit
  • 21 (50%)
  • Dot no
  • 15 (35%)
  • Total Members Voted: 42
  • View Topic

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: After couple months later things got worst  (Read 4328 times)

Offline lovepeacelove

• View Profile
  • Location of my SO: none
  • Visa Type: cr1
After couple months later things got worst
« on: May 07, 2012, 09:46:41 pm »

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your responses in my last post. Things had just gotten worst. My hubby got a new job and now he has this new work "buddies" that they come to smoke pot to my house. When i approached him abt it we ended up in a argument where it ended he declaring that he will not change and that he changed his mind abt quitting pot. That if im not agree w any of these things or here that we would have to consider separating. This is the 5th time he has mentioned within the two years i've been here. He says i should just be a good wife and cook and clean and respect what he does bc he goes thru so much at work and hes the household, that the day i male as much as he makes (he makes 50 i make around 20) i could give opinion and make decisions. I seriously feel VERY hurt i cried alot cuz im shocked/dissappointed. I had recorded that argument and some pics when he smoking and with his friends bc i had seriusly thinking on separating, its wayy to much humilliation and im waiting for my green card to be send (permanent) and this is not a visa fraud and i have everything to prove it just in case uscis comes around ( which i dont think cuz we never got a problem and this is a 7 year relationship (3 yrs married) ... What do you recommend me to do? Im seriously frustrated and he keeps treating me disrespectful and careless

Bring Your Dominican Family to the USA - Dominicans to the USA

After couple months later things got worst
« on: May 07, 2012, 09:46:41 pm »

Offline Raphael

• Habichuela con Dulce
  • Easy baby, people are looking!
    • View Profile
    • BROOKLYN
Re: After couple months later things got worst
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 03:41:17 am »
When i approached him abt it we ended up in a argument where it ended he declaring that he will not change and that he changed his mind abt quitting pot.

Why do women continue to think that a man will change? His attitude toward life, personality, and mundane routine will not change --it is basically like plaster on a wall!

That if im not agree w any of these things or here that we would have to consider separating.This is the 5th time he has mentioned within the two years i've been here.
Agree? Agree with what--with his inconsiderate ass? Oh, he has mentioned separation five times? In a situation like this, and with a very stubborn man, I encourage you to move on! No woman should put up with this bullshit!

He says i should just be a good wife and cook and clean and respect what he does bc he goes thru so much at work and hes the household,

Oh, he wants you to be the submissive wife, have no say-so and do as he says! He has you in the palm of his hand where you have no decisions in the house! Do you see a pattern here?

I seriously feel VERY hurt i cried alot cuz im shocked/dissappointed.

Well, after being scorned repeatedly, have been told to be the submissive wife and to simply shut-up, coupled that with the repeated saying, "we should separate," you should feel crushed!

i had seriusly thinking on separating, its wayy to much humilliation and im waiting for my green card to be send (permanent)
You can do better! No one, and I mean absolutely no one should go through something like this! If you have a circle of friends, or family that you trust and confide in, I suggest you go stay with them. Throw that separation at his ass and simply do it! Continue to document, however, keep this simple without further complications!I'm certain that others will comment and will probably say "work it out, put up with his shenanigans, and be the good wife (chuckle). You do what is best for you!

O0

Offline Flisa125

• Mamajuana
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: NONE
  • Visa Type: NONE
Re: After couple months later things got worst
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 04:48:11 am »
If he is doing this now it will continue to get worse! He is not willing to change and you will NOT change him...remembeer you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Document everything...it may come in handy.
If it is as you say....get your GC and leave! You don't need this situation to get worse just prepare yourself emotionally and mentally for when you leave. If I was you I would not mention that I'm leaving him...just do it on a day he's not there. Let him come home to an empty house.
"Days are scrolls: write on them only what you want remembered!"
- Bchya Ibn Pakuda

* Please help!

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 291
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Latest Members

* Board Statistics

• stats Total Members: 2491
  • stats Total Posts: 236811