* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* DTTUSA Store

Get your DTTUSA SWAG here. All proceeds go toward keeping this site online. Go NOW!

Sponsors

* Recent Posts/Topics

Re: Re-Entry Permit for my 7 year old daughter by armando123
[October 28, 2019, 06:50:50 pm]

Re: Bringing the mother in law, question by D-mo
[October 09, 2019, 04:27:07 pm]

Bringing the mother in law, question by Simplex9966
[October 09, 2019, 02:50:43 pm]

Re: Re-Entry Permit for my 7 year old daughter by D-mo
[September 28, 2019, 07:45:37 pm]

Re-Entry Permit for my 7 year old daughter by armando123
[September 12, 2019, 06:45:20 pm]

* Top Topics

* Calendar Information

* Calendar

November 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

* Most Appreciated Members

D-mo D-mo
TuBabyTierna TuBabyTierna
mexicana mexicana
marcfranc marcfranc
Twincactus Twincactus

* Latest Poll

• Do you like you spouse to be jealous?
  • Dot yes
  • 6 (14%)
  • Dot a little bit
  • 21 (50%)
  • Dot no
  • 15 (35%)
  • Total Members Voted: 42
  • View Topic

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Delete the A & E forums!  (Read 8625 times)

Offline His Shorty

• Brugal
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: in pa with me!
  • Visa Type: k1
Re: Delete the A & E forums!
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 05:31:55 am »
Ofcourse your going to look at it like he didn't do anything, why haven't you bothered looking at the older posts from him? Why was raphy banned for admitting to what he did, but jah wasn't banned for doing the same thing? oh wait i know why because you always gonna back him up. when i said about going to facebook i never said anything bout joining the fb group. (just to make it clear)....and even though he did say that he never called mexi a wet back and all the crap, you should of seen it with your own eyes, that's why we posted the logs, and again your not going to see it. anyways before i really thought you did care about us being here, but like you said, you don't care and now i know it, so i have nothing left to do here. Just one more thing before i leave the site for good. I really don't care who you are and what you do, if you start bashing on Hispanics just because you are an american, there's something wrong about you AND YES JAH I AM TALKING TO YOU! if you really do have a problem with me, i have no fucking problem meeting up with you because i don't fucking hide on a screen to act tough. And i might not have a great relationship with mexi, janezita and a few others but when it comes to DISCRIMINATING  someone just because where they come from, let me tell you i will have their backs any god dam time of the day! I just hope all the newbies here don't get bash like most people did with the old pedophiles bullshit, because now i know that no matter how you look at it, your always gonna have is back. I really thought different about you Tim, and it makes me sad because i had much respect for you, and i was there with you when all the drama....was jah? i don't know, maybe he wasn't but you would say he was so you can make him look good. anyways, i truly and sincerely wish you the best of luck with this site, and i hope that every single newbie here get all the info they need before getting a beat down from old Mr Jahphelipe because they are Hispanics! Again Tim i wish you the best of luck! And Jah, like i said before you can fuck yourself and all your children and you and your monkey/crackhead prostitute can go to hell! Maybe i will call mexi so she can give you some beans to go with your CRACKers!
Met my hubby in 2001
1st trip as couples 8/18/09
been going 4 his b-day almost every year...
Sent the petition on 11/13/09
2nd trip 2 c my baby 2/2/10
Petition approved on 2/26/10
sent to Santo Domingo on 3/5/10
hard copy received on 3/15/10
approved on 3/16/10
found out about cita 5/24/10
7/07/10 CITA
placed on AP,
letter sent on oct 01 2010
approved on oct 18th
wohooo!
biometrics appt on july 25th 2011
interview on nov. 02, 2011!!!!
aos approved
received card 10 days later!

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Bring Your Dominican Family to the USA - Dominicans to the USA

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 05:31:55 am »

Offline ElDuroBulldog

• Red Flag Spotter King
  • sancocho
  • WOMANfelipa is a LOSER!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2012, 06:28:02 am »
You two just can't let it go can you? I'll leave this up for a few days so you can see it and then it's going in the dumper.

-Tim
Before you throw it "in the dumper", go to the "Introduce Yourself To The Site" and read "Nathan Introduction".......

Check for yourself how many people were fooled by jahfelipa writing under Nathan Rubio.

And that's not to mention all the others he made a fool of in the chatroom, where he was almost everyday, for hours, asking for Visa advice he didn't need.

Don't take my word for it, on that same thread japfelipa admitted he was indeed Nathan Rubio..........oh course, AFTER he was found out.

And after you are done seeing for yourself how sick that thing is, and now many rules he broke, the same rules Raphael broke and was banned for, let me know if you still think that loser deserves to be thought of as a nice person, a plus to this site.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 06:30:15 am by ElDuroBulldog »
jahfelipa wants the A&E Forum deleted yet can't stop reading it and posting on it.....what a WHINER, CRYBABY AND.......:

(Notice the members laughing at him....HAHAHA. )

Offline Twincactus

• Owner, creator, and God of the board
  • Administrator
  • Mamajuana
  • Dame una bien fria!
    • View Profile
    • Dominicans to the USA
  • Location of my SO: Santo Domingo
  • Visa Type: CR-1
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2012, 06:36:38 am »
OK it's DONE. Jahfelipe has been permanently BANNED. You all wanted it - YOU GOT IT, NOW STFU.

-Tim
I have a new wife and it's my business.

"cuelame el cafe claro"

K1 FAQ
K3/CR-1/IR-1 FAQ

Tourist Visa FAQ

Children and Family Member Visa FAQ

Adjustment of Status FAQ

Americanwomenreallysuck.com
Timmy's Toy Shop

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline ElDuroBulldog

• Red Flag Spotter King
  • sancocho
  • WOMANfelipa is a LOSER!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 07:15:30 am »
OK it's DONE. Jahfelipe has been permanently BANNED. You all wanted it - YOU GOT IT, NOW STFU.

-Tim
First of all, I didn't disrespect you so don't disrespect me, telling me to STFU..

Did you read where I said that I don't believe people should get banned, rather warned and then banned for a few days, weeks or months to cool off?.

The ONLY issue I had was that if Raphael was banned for posting under a different name, then jahfelipa should've been banned for doing the same.

And if japfelipa was allowed to stay, then Raphael should've been allowed to stay also.

And so you know, I am not taking sides since I've been attacking Raphael after finding out he posted under different names and disrespected the site.

This is your site and you do as you please, but in MY OPINION, members should not be banned for life.....not WOMANmiguelita, not WHINERfelipa, not Raphael, NOBODY.............for days, weeks or months, yes, but not for life.......just MY OPINION.

Because at the end of the day, if banned for days, weeks or months, they will eventually get the point.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:30:36 am by ElDuroBulldog »
jahfelipa wants the A&E Forum deleted yet can't stop reading it and posting on it.....what a WHINER, CRYBABY AND.......:

(Notice the members laughing at him....HAHAHA. )

* Please help!

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 817
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Latest Members

* Board Statistics

• stats Total Members: 2529
  • stats Total Posts: 236882
  • stats Total Topics: 11575
  • stats Total Categories: 6