* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* DTTUSA Store

Get your DTTUSA SWAG here. All proceeds go toward keeping this site online. Go NOW!

Sponsors

* Recent Posts/Topics

Petitioner died while Visa interview is scheduled by armando123
[January 17, 2019, 07:17:02 am]

Hi everyone!! by MasterOfPuppets91
[January 06, 2019, 06:30:45 pm]

Do you have any pets? by MasterOfPuppets91
[January 06, 2019, 06:20:13 pm]

Re: Getting married on a B1/B2 visa - need guidance by D-mo
[December 28, 2018, 07:15:18 pm]

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE US EMBASSY IN SANTO DOMINGO by RedaKemp
[December 24, 2018, 01:41:55 am]

* Top Topics

* Calendar Information

* Calendar

January 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

* Most Appreciated Members

D-mo D-mo
TuBabyTierna TuBabyTierna
mexicana mexicana
marcfranc marcfranc
Twincactus Twincactus

* Latest Poll

• Do you like you spouse to be jealous?
  • Dot yes
  • 6 (14%)
  • Dot a little bit
  • 21 (50%)
  • Dot no
  • 15 (35%)
  • Total Members Voted: 42
  • View Topic

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Hey heffas  (Read 728 times)

Offline mexicana

• Mamajuana
  • Ay Jalisco, no te rajes!
    • View Profile
  • Location of my SO: California
  • Visa Type: Mojao
Hey heffas
« on: January 25, 2018, 07:22:33 pm »
Hey all,

Hope you guys are well. Just thought I'd swing by as I haven't been to this place in years! Feels like ancient times since I'd stay up all night with the DTTUSA fam as we waited for our visa process.

We are doing well! My SO and I have been together for over 10 years, and 9 of those years here in the USA. It feels like nearly a decade ago that we were going through the visa process... oh wait, it has been a decade LOL! He's adjusted really well. First year was tough because his sister was diagnosed with cancer (and is now in remission, thank God!), but other than that, he's my little gringo speaking English, has established his career here in the states, and he's still my best friend. We're still living in California and we have only been back to DR twice in nearly 10 years. Next time we go back it will be when we bring my suegros back with us. We miss Dominican culture, but we have become host families for the Dominican minor league players throughout the summer. None of the gringos like taking in the latinos, so we've officially become the Dominican home away from home lol.

Anyway, we're finally making moves for citizenship. Yeah, I know, we're procrastinators lol.

I see that there are new faces around here. So sad to hear about Sheik. We had some good times here, didn't we? Even if we were driving Tim crazy and causing people to have breakdowns over pointing out all the  :redflag: jajajaja

Abrazosss!!!

Bring Your Dominican Family to the USA - Dominicans to the USA

Hey heffas
« on: January 25, 2018, 07:22:33 pm »

Offline marcfranc

• Habichuela con Dulce
    • View Profile
Re: Hey heffas
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 07:39:18 am »

Better hurry up with the mother-in-law. Trump plans to end "chain migrations" and hubby has to be a citizen before he applies.

:2faws:     :domrep:

Offline D-mo

• Global Moderator
  • Mamajuana
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 07:33:10 pm »
Hey all,

Hope you guys are well. Just thought I'd swing by as I haven't been to this place in years! Feels like ancient times since I'd stay up all night with the DTTUSA fam as we waited for our visa process.

We are doing well! My SO and I have been together for over 10 years, and 9 of those years here in the USA. It feels like nearly a decade ago that we were going through the visa process... oh wait, it has been a decade LOL! He's adjusted really well. First year was tough because his sister was diagnosed with cancer (and is now in remission, thank God!), but other than that, he's my little gringo speaking English, has established his career here in the states, and he's still my best friend. We're still living in California and we have only been back to DR twice in nearly 10 years. Next time we go back it will be when we bring my suegros back with us. We miss Dominican culture, but we have become host families for the Dominican minor league players throughout the summer. None of the gringos like taking in the latinos, so we've officially become the Dominican home away from home lol.

Anyway, we're finally making moves for citizenship. Yeah, I know, we're procrastinators lol.

I see that there are new faces around here. So sad to hear about Sheik. We had some good times here, didn't we? Even if we were driving Tim crazy and causing people to have breakdowns over pointing out all the  :redflag: jajajaja

Abrazosss!!!

Heya Mexi! Long time no talk to! Miss seein ya post goofing with you. We're still kickin here in Atlanta. Stick around!!!!!

About the chain migration........ I don't think that can be cut out really. I like Trump, but I don't think anyone really agrees with him on that point. Who expects a person to immigrate and not be able to have real family close by?

D-mo
"You can't fix stupid"  Ron White

Offline mexicana

• Mamajuana
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 09:40:14 pm »

Better hurry up with the mother-in-law. Trump plans to end "chain migrations" and hubby has to be a citizen before he applies.

:2faws:     :domrep:

Yeah, that is why I told my SO that we needed to start that this year so that we could at least have his parents nearby.

Offline mexicana

• Mamajuana
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 09:48:08 pm »
Hey all,

Abrazosss!!!

Heya Mexi! Long time no talk to! Miss seein ya post goofing with you. We're still kickin here in Atlanta. Stick around!!!!!

About the chain migration........ I don't think that can be cut out really. I like Trump, but I don't think anyone really agrees with him on that point. Who expects a person to immigrate and not be able to have real family close by?

D-mo

Hey Dmo! Miss you too! Seems like it was just yesterday that you and Someguy were teaching me about the facts of life LOL! Wow, nearly 10 years ago. So crazy!

I loathe Trump with every fiber in my being. I'm super liberal and Alex is super conservative. We're a great balance LOL  :rotfl:

Speaking of Trump, I don't see Tim around. Does he still pop up?

* Please help!

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 238
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Latest Members

* Board Statistics

• stats Total Members: 2491
  • stats Total Posts: 236811
  • stats Total Topics: 11556
  • stats Total Categories: 6