* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* DTTUSA Store

Get your DTTUSA SWAG here. All proceeds go toward keeping this site online. Go NOW!

Sponsors

* Recent Posts/Topics

Re: Pricing for biometrics by MichiNJay
[August 18, 2017, 02:42:56 pm]

Re: Exit Permit for Minors by D-mo
[August 11, 2017, 06:34:45 pm]

Re: Exit Permit for Minors by Jenny429
[August 11, 2017, 05:59:53 pm]

Re: Pricing for biometrics by Clarywaldo
[August 09, 2017, 06:44:54 am]

Re: Pricing for biometrics by lanegradealex
[August 08, 2017, 11:39:27 am]

* Top Topics

* Calendar Information

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Calendar

August 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[20] 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Most Appreciated Members

TuBabyTierna TuBabyTierna
D-mo D-mo
Twincactus Twincactus
3sheik
mexicana mexicana

* Latest Poll

• Do you like you spouse to be jealous?
  • Dot yes
  • 6 (15%)
  • Dot a little bit
  • 19 (48%)
  • Dot no
  • 14 (35%)
  • Total Members Voted: 39
  • View Topic

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: TIM, WHAT'S YOUR HURRY?.  (Read 106302 times)

Offline ElDuroBulldog

• Red Flag Spotter King
  • sancocho
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ElDuroBulldog is looked down upon.
  • WOMANfelipa is a LOSER!.
    • View Profile
TIM, WHAT'S YOUR HURRY?.
« on: May 21, 2011, 10:33:58 am »
I still can't believe you are marrying someone you met on line 5 months ago,

I can only imagine what you (and I) would tell a female member if she was the one doing such a thing.

I know it's your decision but what's your hurry?.

Don't get me wrong, I wish you the best, but come on, man.

Perhaps I am the only one here who thinks you are playing with fire, by "jumping" instead of talking "baby steps".

jahfelipa wants the A&E Forum deleted yet can't stop reading it and posting on it.....what a WHINER, CRYBABY AND.......:

(Notice the members laughing at him....HAHAHA. )

Offline Ennovi

• sancocho
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ennovi has no influence.
  • My angel
    • View Profile
  • Visa Type: IR1
Re: TIM, WHAT'S YOUR HURRY?.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 10:37:23 am »
Aren't there any DR Women in Arizona??  ;D
***Ennovi & Gus forever***
After 25 months wait..Visa Approved 4/14/08
POE 4/28/08
Baby boy  3/2010 !

Offline TuBabyTierna

• Mamajuana
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • TuBabyTierna has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 11:16:15 am »
Aren't there any DR Women in Arizona??  ;D

im sure he can find plenty of campesina Mexicana if he doesn't want an American woman.
November 2007- Approved
December 2007- POE at JFK

Offline Twincactus

• Owner, creator, and God of the board
  • Administrator
  • Mamajuana
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Twincactus has no influence.
  • Dame una bien fria!
    • View Profile
    • Dominicans to the USA
  • Location of my SO: Santo Domingo
  • Visa Type: CR-1
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 12:26:09 pm »
You can wait if you want, but I am not getting any younger. I did this before and it worked if it wouldn't have been for the lesbian thing. I got almost 6 good years out of it. I'm sure about this one too so why the hell sit around in agony while I wait - for what? You don't know the person you met on the street until you live with them now DO you? Think about it. I probably know her better than I would someone I met here. What married couple do YOU know who talk to each other one or two hours every day? I know something good when I got it so I'm gonna go for it. The damn visa process takes almost a year and that is when things go smoothly. If you get put on AR you can figure on damn near two years - you guys don't think I'll know her by then? Gimme a break.

-Tim
I have a new wife and it's my business.

"cuelame el cafe claro"

K1 FAQ
K3/CR-1/IR-1 FAQ

Tourist Visa FAQ

Children and Family Member Visa FAQ

Adjustment of Status FAQ

Americanwomenreallysuck.com
Timmy's Toy Shop

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline ElDuroBulldog

• Red Flag Spotter King
  • sancocho
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 05:52:11 pm »
TuBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa: BEHAVE!.

Unless you want me to ask you for "that" favor again. ;) ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 06:11:17 pm by ElDuroBulldog »
jahfelipa wants the A&E Forum deleted yet can't stop reading it and posting on it.....what a WHINER, CRYBABY AND.......:

Offline ElDuroBulldog

• Red Flag Spotter King
  • sancocho
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 06:09:26 pm »
You can wait if you want, but I am not getting any younger. I did this before and it worked if it wouldn't have been for the lesbian thing. I got almost 6 good years out of it. I'm sure about this one too so why the hell sit around in agony while I wait - for what? You don't know the person you met on the street until you live with them now DO you? Think about it. I probably know her better than I would someone I met here. What married couple do YOU know who talk to each other one or two hours every day? I know something good when I got it so I'm gonna go for it. The damn visa process takes almost a year and that is when things go smoothly. If you get put on AR you can figure on damn near two years - you guys don't think I'll know her by then? Gimme a break.

-Tim
Tim, you keep saying that your relationship with Nag worked if it wasn't for the "lesbian" thing.

But the thing is that it did NOT work because of the "lesbian thing".

Tim, you can talk to a person on the phone for 20 hours a day and still not know her until you actually live with her.

And even when you live with someone it takes forever to know them.

After over 20 years of marriage I found out not long ago that MrsLaDura's 2nd favorite color is Red. Go figure.

Sometimes you "talk" as if you were 90.

You are 54, for crying out loud. Hardly an old man.

I hope you are not on the "desperate" stage.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 06:13:56 pm by ElDuroBulldog »

Offline nacho l!bre

• Brugal
  • nacho l!bre has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 04:33:42 am »
I have to agree with this guy. I think you're rushing into a relationship because you feel lonely, which is understandable. We all want companionship, but just be careful so you won't end up getting hurt in the end. You're a grown ass man and have your mind set up, so anything we say will not change it, so the best we can do is wish you the best.

Offline TuBabyTierna

• Mamajuana
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 07:18:06 am »
TuBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa: BEHAVE!.

Unless you want me to ask you for "that" favor again. ;) ;) ;) ;)
:lost: :hijack: :offtopic:

WTH are u talking about?

November 2007- Approved

Offline Twincactus

• Administrator
  • Mamajuana
  • Dame una bien fria!
    • View Profile
    • Dominicans to the USA
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 07:23:10 am »

-Tim
Tim, you keep saying that your relationship with Nag worked if it wasn't for the "lesbian" thing.

Tim, you can talk to a person on the phone for 20 hours a day and still not know her until you actually live with her.

After over 20 years of marriage I found out not long ago that MrsLaDura's 2nd favorite color is Red. Go figure.

Duro, I'm 50 not 54.

I consider a relationship "worked" if they stay together for 2 years or more in the case of long distance relationships. So I figure mine "worked" since I had almost 6 really great years with my Dominican wife. I don't think she would have waited 6 years if she was just with me for a visa or money. In comparison, most of the American woman - Dominican man relationships don't even last a year, hell some just months or even weeks after they get here the guy jets.

I know exactly what I am doing and what I have. I am not stupid, especially when it comes to visa seeking females. After all, I DO run this board and have seen just about everything there is to see out there in that department doncha think?

-Tim

"cuelame el cafe claro"

K1 FAQ
K3/CR-1/IR-1 FAQ

Tourist Visa FAQ

Adjustment of Status FAQ

Timmy's Toy Shop

Offline Ennovi

• sancocho
  • My angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 08:07:50 am »

-Tim

Duro, I'm 50 not 54.

I consider a relationship "worked" if they stay together for 2 years or more in the case of long distance relationships. So I figure mine "worked" since I had almost 6 really great years with my Dominican wife. I don't think she would have waited 6 years if she was just with me for a visa or money. In comparison, most of the American woman - Dominican man relationships don't even last a year, hell some just months or even weeks after they get here the guy jets.

I know exactly what I am doing and what I have. I am not stupid, especially when it comes to visa seeking females. After all, I DO run this board and have seen just about everything there is to see out there in that department doncha think?

-Tim

So you are 50, not that OLD ;D.. C'mon Tim TWO Years.. that's just after Adjustment of Status... I personally know someone who waited  7.5 Years.. and left HIM.. Stayed  " just because"..   I don't really think you can go by that, not always. Especially if the other person has someone "on the side"...

POE 4/28/08
Baby boy  3/2010 !

Offline TuBabyTierna

• Mamajuana
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 09:25:47 am »
I think you guys are wasting way too much energy on this topic. He's going to do what he wants no matter what, let him learn the hard way.
I think he knows what hes doing.. otherwise he would've brought that other cuero from puerto plata with the yellow eye balls.
November 2007- Approved

Offline Ennovi

• sancocho
  • My angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 09:47:02 am »
I think you guys are wasting way too much energy on this topic. He's going to do what he wants no matter what, let him learn the hard way.
I think he knows what hes doing.. otherwise he would've brought that other cuero from puerto plata with the yellow eye balls.

yellow eye balls.?.. porque.. Hepatitis ??
POE 4/28/08
Baby boy  3/2010 !

Offline TuBabyTierna

• Mamajuana
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2011, 09:52:43 am »

yellow eye balls.?.. porque.. Hepatitis ??

You don't remember that picture? it was probably from staying up all night drinking with men.
OK, lets no get into that.. i was just saying if he can detect a cuero from a mile away, he should be good.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:55:57 am by TuBabyTierna »
November 2007- Approved

Offline PrincessGissell

• Concon
  • PrincessGissell has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2011, 01:46:19 pm »
Try to look at it from Tims point of view...What else is going on.  He has been married enough, its all been there done that.  By the time the application gets processed and he gets a decision it will be probably a year and that is if all goes well. 

Whats the worse that could happen...  She leaves him??  He has been in that predicament 2 times before, so its not like he will be lost or disoriented.

If it were the other way around then yea, everyone here is right, its too fast.  But he is 50...He's lived his life, and nothing that could happen with this chic is going to affect him long term, and well for her...Shes the one benefiting from this situation. 

And god damn Tim...  You are 30 years her senior...  Jesuuuuu...  As a parent...You are my nightmare.   :rotfl:  All I can say is Dios librame.

Offline ElDuroBulldog

• Red Flag Spotter King
  • sancocho
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2011, 04:09:51 pm »
Before I reply to some posts, I need to say/ask something.

Why is it that SOME people think that if they talk to a person on the phone is the same as "knowing" that person?.

You do NOT know a person until to start living with that person. And even then you don't get to know him/her 100%.

Over the years I can't help but laugh when I hear a a person say "my woman/man lives in the DR and I live here but I have known her for 3 years".

NOT SO FAST!.

In my opinion, you only know the person the amount of time you have spent with that person.

If you've gone to see her 1 month out of those 3 years, then you've known her for 1 month.

Yes, talking an the phone helps, but it's not the same as seeing the person face to face.

Who in the hell knows if when on the phone, when he/she tells you "I love you", she/he is is sticking her/his middle finger out.

I have an acquaintance  in Santiago who was dating this nice guy for a few years.

Then his parents came to the US and brought him with them.

He called her every single day and spoke for hours.

He would tell her, "don't be going out".

She would reply, "mi amor, I am not going anywhere, I am always home".

WHILE SHE WAS GETTING DRESSED TO GO OUT!.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ever heard of "actions speak louder than words"?.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 04:13:51 pm by ElDuroBulldog »

Offline TuBabyTierna

• Mamajuana
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 06:03:10 pm »
Before I reply to some posts, I need to say/ask something.

Why is it that SOME people think that if they talk to a person on the phone is the same as "knowing" that person?.

You do NOT know a person until to start living with that person. And even then you don't get to know him/her 100%.

Over the years I can't help but laugh when I hear a a person say "my woman/man lives in the DR and I live here but I have known her for 3 years".

NOT SO FAST!.

In my opinion, you only know the person the amount of time you have spent with that person.

If you've gone to see her 1 month out of those 3 years, then you've known her for 1 month.

Yes, talking an the phone helps, but it's not the same as seeing the person face to face.

Who in the hell knows if when on the phone, when he/she tells you "I love you", she/he is is sticking her/his middle finger out.

I have an acquaintance  in Santiago who was dating this nice guy for a few years.

Then his parents came to the US and brought him with them.

He called her every single day and spoke for hours.

He would tell her, "don't be going out".

She would reply, "mi amor, I am not going anywhere, I am always home".

WHILE SHE WAS GETTING DRESSED TO GO OUT!.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ever heard of "actions speak louder than words"?.

Of course one doesn't know someone till they live with them.. When you share your space with someone that's when you learn their bad habits.

Duro, or she can be in bed with the chulo while she talks to the gringo over the phone.
:rotfl:

November 2007- Approved

Offline Twincactus

• Administrator
  • Mamajuana
  • Dame una bien fria!
    • View Profile
    • Dominicans to the USA
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 08:28:15 pm »
You know, this brings up a good subject for another thread: What are the signs you have a Sanky? Not just the same old same old but like "she has no tarjeta de telefono siempre", "sh's never home when you call her on the home phone" etc, etc, etc. Might give our members something to think about, especially our newbies. Waddya think?

-Tim

"cuelame el cafe claro"

K1 FAQ
K3/CR-1/IR-1 FAQ

Tourist Visa FAQ

Adjustment of Status FAQ

Timmy's Toy Shop

Offline andrelly

• Concon
  • andrelly is looked down upon.
  • Extremely Blessed!
    • View Profile
    • ADD ME ON FACEBOOK
  • Location of my SO: Rockville Centre, NY
  • Visa Type: K-1
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 11:47:16 pm »
You know, this brings up a good subject for another thread: What are the signs you have a Sanky? Not just the same old same old but like "she has no tarjeta de telefono siempre", "sh's never home when you call her on the home phone" etc, etc, etc. Might give our members something to think about, especially our newbies. Waddya think?

-Tim
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

And it should be in a sticky on the "Long Distance Relationship" forum! OMG can I start it pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?! :domrep:
K-1:
06.17.2009- Sent in I-129F via USPS.
168 days after filing, we were approved on 12.2.2009. A Joyous Day.

AOS:
03.19.2010- AOS Sent
03.03.2011- I-485 FINALLY Approved

"The laws of gravity cannot be held responsible for people falling in love"
-Albert Einstein
facebook.com/andrelly.yeislynx3

Offline ElDuroBulldog

• Red Flag Spotter King
  • sancocho
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 05:31:58 am »

-Tim
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

And it should be in a sticky on the "Long Distance Relationship" forum! OMG can I start it pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?! :domrep:
I hope you don't start it because your husband has a few Sanky signs.

Offline ElDuroBulldog

• Red Flag Spotter King
  • sancocho
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 05:33:24 am »

-Tim
Tim, I already started a thread like that. A while back.  :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:

* Please help!

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Latest Members

* Board Statistics

• stats Total Members: 2417
  • stats Total Posts: 236362
  • stats Total Topics: 11473
  • stats Total Categories: 6